Government contractors face unique and evolving risks that are different from any other industry. With the expertise to manage complex challenges, and the profile to negotiate competitive quotes, Layline Risk Management Partners provides the right leadership, range of capabilities, and essential services to meet your risk management needs. We stay fully abreast of changes in the marketplace and in the legal and regulatory environment. This in-depth knowledge allows us to better understand the current and potential impact of emerging risks, market events, and trends—and their impact on your insurance coverage.
Our real-life experience sets us apart in servicing and administering claims, crisis management, repatriation and managing other associated risks. As our client, you benefit from this experience by receiving relevant advice and customized risk management solutions tailored to your risks.
- Achieve the best terms and conditions for you by highlighting to underwriters the unique legislative protections, government contractor case law and contractual indemnifications.
- Structure an insurance program that maximizes the premium reimbursable as pass-through expense under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Support your growth by helping your proposal team review and competitively price insurance requirements for new opportunities.
- Obtain policy wording specific to your risks (human, liability, regulatory and property).
- Provide practical risk management expertise and advocacy during the entire life cycle of the transaction, from marketing to claim management.
TYPES OF COVERAGE
- Defense Base Act (DBA)
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Practices Liability
- General Liability
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Marine & Cargo
- Political Risk
- Professional Liability and Errors & Omissions
- Stand-alone Terrorism
- Workers’ Compensation
WHO WE SERVE
- Aerospace and Defense
- Support Services & Consulting
- IT services
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Private Security Companies
- Research and Development
- Systems Integrators